Lily is a great baby holder. She can get him to go to sleep in no time!
I asked Lily to get a bag for the dirty diapers and later I saw this diaper in a ziplock on the counter!
Beau was a bit dehydrated when we first brought him home so he had to have a few bottles to fill him up and Lily was in Baby Heaven! She knew just what to do!
I made this onesie for Erick for Christmas with one of his old fire patches on it
One morning I found Rosy in Beau's room reading a book to him while he was napping
He loves to sleep with his mouth open!
Already loves Jeeps just like his Daddy!
Erick works on Engine 28. Lucky find huh?!
I so knew she would be in the bouncer the second we brought it home!
This is how Rosy loves to hold Beau, in his bouncer
Tough guy
No comments:
Post a Comment