Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Bringing home baby

Lily learning to "be soft!"
Rosy in her Moses basket
My mom meeting Rosy

The first of MANY photo ops

Lily's favorite part about having a new baby? The car seat!


Lily wanted her to try on all her new shoes!

My helpers! Thanks girls!

19 comments:

rachel garber said...

Congratulations! She is so beautiful! Great name too.

Jessica said...

Congratulations! She's adorable.

Clarissa Meegan said...

Yay! Congratulations! She is so beautiful! It seriously looks like she was posing in some of those hospital pics...you may have a little model on your hands :)

The Hockmans said...

Yeah, congrats!! We hope you are doing great! Its funny, the kids really want us to name our baby, Rose. We shall see! I love the name you picked for her, its very sweet! Good luck now with two, trust me its easier than one, especially when they get a little older.

The Bluths said...

She looks so good! Congrats guys!

Bournes said...

She's another beauty! I love the picture of Lily in the car seat!! Shows how much they grow in two very short years!! Hope you're doing well.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! She is so beautiful! It'll be fun having two girls together!

Brittnie said...

Congrats Megan! She is such a beautiful baby with an awesome birthday!

The Walkers said...

Oh my goodness! What a beauty! :) I can't believe she came on 9-9-09...That was Addie's due date, but she came 2 hours too late! :) You look like you are recovering well. And Lily looks like a proud big sister! Congratulations, and let the adventure begin! (for both of us!)

Rebecca Stoker said...

Congratulations!! She is absolutely adorable!! You look fabulous!! I just love you guys! Congrats again!!

Jenae said...

Congratulations!! She is beautiful. Cant wait to live close.

amy said...

YAAAAY!!!! Oh man, I had no idea you were even prego! We are SOOOO happy for you guys - she is absolutely gorgeous. Congrats to all you guys!!

Sarah said...

She's absolutely perfect! I love all the dark hair and she's so alert for just being born. Also, you look beautiful. You always look beautiful, but I'm seriously loving your hair.

Laurie said...

Congrats on a beautiful, healthy baby. I love her name!

Love,
Laurie (Breya's friend)

Nelson Newz said...

Love the pics!

Matt and Shannon said...

She is such a cutie! Don't you just love saying "be soft" all day long? I think the newborn is the easy one- it's the toddler that is harder to take care of once the baby comes along.

Stacy said...

Megan Your baby girls are so beautiful. I bet you're one proud mama. I hope we can get together someday. By the way I am totally jealous that her birth date is SO COOL!

The Baldree Family said...

Congrats! She is SOOOO beautiful! We are so happy for you guys.

Gail B said...

WOW she is soooo cute. Way to go! So, where did you get that beanie with the flower on it. That is the cutest lil girl hat eVER!