(well 6 when we met if you wanna get technical)
First date

and this...
and this...

and we went here...and this... (oops thought that was a Rexburg pic)
then went back to BYU-Idaho and did this...
then moved here... Las Vegas

and moved back here... California
I taught school here...
we did some of this...

and then Erick did this...

and graduated from here... Sacramento Regional Fire Academy
then we got him...
and had her...
and moved here...
then bought this...
are waiting for this...
and now we look like this...

After five years...
We have more to talk and laugh about than ever
I'm still sad when you leave for work in the morning and do a count down until you come home a few days later
You know more about me than anyone else in the world
I have learned that you really are Mr. Fixit and Mr. Packit
I can tell you all about a hydraulic jack, a pole saw, how to load a shot gun, the chain of command in a fire department, when an International Harvester Scout became a Scout II, and the difference between a body lift and a suspension lift.
I know that you know I will never understand why there are armored cars.
And I know you know how Gilmore Girls ended, what a French felled seam is, the difference between sling backs and peep toes, what constitutes a good chick flick and the perfect bag, and how sometimes I just need someone to listen to me.
I know you will never get the purpose of conditioner!
Five years later we really are perfect for eachother.
I know that we didn't just happen to meet at the gym that day.
And I know that marrying you was the best decision I ever made.
Thanks for five amazing years and here's to fifty more.
Happy late Anniversary! I love you more than ever!

and moved back here... California
then bought this...and now we look like this...

After five years...
We have more to talk and laugh about than ever
I'm still sad when you leave for work in the morning and do a count down until you come home a few days later
You know more about me than anyone else in the world
I have learned that you really are Mr. Fixit and Mr. Packit
I can tell you all about a hydraulic jack, a pole saw, how to load a shot gun, the chain of command in a fire department, when an International Harvester Scout became a Scout II, and the difference between a body lift and a suspension lift.
I know that you know I will never understand why there are armored cars.
And I know you know how Gilmore Girls ended, what a French felled seam is, the difference between sling backs and peep toes, what constitutes a good chick flick and the perfect bag, and how sometimes I just need someone to listen to me.
I know you will never get the purpose of conditioner!
Five years later we really are perfect for eachother.
I know that we didn't just happen to meet at the gym that day.
And I know that marrying you was the best decision I ever made.
Thanks for five amazing years and here's to fifty more.
Happy late Anniversary! I love you more than ever!
*A special thanks to my sister Breya who inspired this post from her amazing anniversary one. (I basically copied hers and put my own pics and words in! Thanks!)



5 comments:
Love your post! I should have done a little more explaining on mine like you did. Love the Johnson Baby stuff. Happy Anniversary!
Cute post - had NO idea you've been married that long but I guess we've all been graduated from Rexburg a few years now (sheesh, how did that happen?). What did you teach?!
and he says "fancy". i love it!! happy anniversary, it just gets better i swear.
Ah, the first pic brings back memories of watching tiny Kyra dusting clays with a gun that was twice her size, and completely showing up Jeremy. Good times. Happy anni guys, and maybe someday we will see you again. I sincerely hope so.
- Ethan
I love this post!!! You guys are such a great looking family..Lily is so dang cute. And by the way you look fabulous pregnant!!! You should have seen me with the twins, I was double your size easy:)
Post a Comment