Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Just Another Day at the Zoo

We took Lily to the zoo yesterday and we had such a great time! We have this San Diego Zoo video that Lily absolutely loves (actually that is the only way I got the pictures of her earrings!) and we thought she would like to see some of the animals in real life. The Evolution of Man
We named him Orang- utan Sam
Squirreling some acorns
Happiest little butterfly!


One of her faves
Erick and Lily are in matching camo shorts!






3 comments:

Chris said...

Hey Johnsons. Looks like you guys had fun at the zoo. Did you see any African Flying Elmos? I saw your comment on Jeremy's blog and was so excited, cause I hadn't seen or heard from ya'll in a while. I'm usually not one to blog-stock, but I had to see how you guys were doing. Hope some day we can grace the college friend link list. Later, chrisandkristy.blogspot.com

Fujitales said...

Hey guys-

Looks like you had a blast at the zoo. I love the pics of Lily in the butterfly and Erick as the next step of evolution. There was a guy in high school we called 'link' - you do the math.

Lily's earring are so cute, and I think mom will eventually get over the shock, Jenny on the other hand is a different story...

Chris said...

What is your email so I can add you to our blog which we just privitized? Some crazy Australian left a comment about pillow fighting on our blog. Creepy!