We took Lily to a little fountain in the park and she was so fascinated by the water. She watched for a long time and then she got soaked! Look at her huge grin!
Sooo cute! that's so fun that she likes the water so much. I LOOOVE the pigtails. I would try it on Grant's hair if Geoffery would let me:) Girls are soo fun!
So cute, I can't get over that girls thighs, I want to bite them! ( I promise I won't though, they're so cute!) I think she looks more and more like you - can't wait to see her in a few weeks.
Lily is just absolutely adorable! Aren't pigtails fun?!?! I'm so jealous you're so close to Kelli! You guys will have so much fun!Take care! Hey, I'm going private, so send me your e-mail at jsnaylorfamily@yahoo.com
Lily is so sweet! I just had to tell you I was thinking of you and Lily the other day because her and Ryker must be related. He has decided to keep his bottom lip a mystery most of the time. Ha ha
Look at her walking! So awesome! I can't wait to see the pigtails in person up at the reunion - that is sneaking up on us, isn't it? Right around the corner!
Are you kidding!? We would LOVE to see you guys. I'm sure you would love to see good old Rexburg again! It's changing all the time! Your welcome to stay with us anytime!
Hey guys! I found your blog finally! Way cute and Lily is a doll. I made my blog private so if you want an invite email me: orme02@aol.com Look forward to seeing more posts!
Meg, these pics are so darn cute! She's such a brave little girl. Thanks for the message about the sale at Target. I'll call you soon. We need to go to Monterey or something. Love you!
8 comments:
Sooo cute! that's so fun that she likes the water so much. I LOOOVE the pigtails. I would try it on Grant's hair if Geoffery would let me:) Girls are soo fun!
So cute, I can't get over that girls thighs, I want to bite them! ( I promise I won't though, they're so cute!) I think she looks more and more like you - can't wait to see her in a few weeks.
Lily is just absolutely adorable! Aren't pigtails fun?!?! I'm so jealous you're so close to Kelli! You guys will have so much fun!Take care! Hey, I'm going private, so send me your e-mail at jsnaylorfamily@yahoo.com
Lily is so sweet! I just had to tell you I was thinking of you and Lily the other day because her and Ryker must be related. He has decided to keep his bottom lip a mystery most of the time. Ha ha
Look at her walking! So awesome! I can't wait to see the pigtails in person up at the reunion - that is sneaking up on us, isn't it? Right around the corner!
Are you kidding!? We would LOVE to see you guys. I'm sure you would love to see good old Rexburg again! It's changing all the time! Your welcome to stay with us anytime!
Hey guys! I found your blog finally! Way cute and Lily is a doll. I made my blog private so if you want an invite email me: orme02@aol.com
Look forward to seeing more posts!
Meg, these pics are so darn cute! She's such a brave little girl. Thanks for the message about the sale at Target. I'll call you soon. We need to go to Monterey or something. Love you!
Post a Comment