In Honor of my incredible husband and our fourth anniversary, I thought I would finally answer that "tag" from so long ago!
Meet my hottie:
What is his name? Erick Mark Johnson
(named after his great grandpa Erick Johnson who came from Swedin)
How long have we been together? Together for 5, married for 4
How long did we date? 9 months
How old is he? 27 in August
Who eats more? Erick, he can always finish what I can't
Who said "I love you" first? Erick did. It was an, "I think I love you...".
Who is taller? Erick
Who is smarter? I think I know more baby/cooking/house stuff but Erick knows more medical/practical/problem solving things
Who does the laundry? I do but Erick is great at putting things in the dryer and washing all his work clothes.
Who pays the bills? We both do.
Who sleeps on the right side? Facing the bed, I do.
Who mows the lawn? Erick. He is so proud of his lawn mower!

Who cooks dinner? I usually do but Erick has his specialties and he always helps with the dishes and cleaning up Lily.
Who drives? Erick does but he says I am great at driving a stick in platforms!
Who kissed who first? Erick kissed me. On our first date. We really aren't like that so it was kind of a shock.
Who asked who out first? Erick asked me out at the gym after he asked me to spot him!
Who proposed? He did.
Who has more friends? I have more best friends but he has way more guy friends from work.
Who is more sensitive? I am.
Who has more siblings? We both have two brothers and two sisters.
Who wears the pants? "The man is the head of the house, but the woman is the neck and she can turn the head any way she wants..." -My Big Fat Greek Wedding
Erick and I met at BYU-Idaho when he introduced his roommate (Jeremy) to my roommate (Kyra) that he grew up with. (Check out the post about the Duncans...). His whole apartment came over to our apartment and we all met eachother. I saw Erick in the gym on campus the next Saturday. I was just about the leave and he just got there. He asked me if I could spot him! Then he asked me out on our first date to go shooting, then he kissed me and I was like "I don't do this..." and he said, "Me either..." and THEN I knew something was different. I called Serena when I got home from our date and told her I had just met HIM. Like as in THE ONE!
We dated for six months and fell madly in love and had such fun together! Erick asked me to marry him by the river where we went on our first date.Our Perfect Day
Our Honeymoon
First Anniversary
Second Anniversary
Third Anniversary
Fourth Anniversary Pic to come...
Happy Anniversary Erick. You are my best friend. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. You make everything more fun. Thanks for choosing me. You are the only man I know who has broken two screws and a drillbit in one day because he accidentally "pushed too hard" and yet still knows the difference between toille and toole. I love you.
Our Honeymoon
First Anniversary
Second AnniversaryFourth Anniversary Pic to come...
Happy Anniversary Erick. You are my best friend. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. You make everything more fun. Thanks for choosing me. You are the only man I know who has broken two screws and a drillbit in one day because he accidentally "pushed too hard" and yet still knows the difference between toille and toole. I love you.


5 comments:
You've been married four years! That's so crazy! For some reason I was thinking we got married around the same time, but I guess you're a year ahead of us.
Anyway, happy anniversary to you two. You're an adorable couple with an adorable daughter.
That was pretty much the cutest thing I ever read. My eyes are tearing up! Happy anniversary you two!! :)
Happy Anniversary, a few days late. What a cute post. He is a great guys, isn't he? I am biased though, considering he's my bro. Love you guys!
Ditto to Becky's comments - contratulations and happy birthday to Lily too - hopefully you got my email. Did I ever tell you that we took personality tests one year over Thanksgiving as a family and Erick and I had almost the same exact personality profile - crazy! So, I obviously think he is great :)
Happy Anniversary you guys. I think you failed to mention that one of the reasons Erick is so perfect for you is because he has just as many clothes as you and will wait all day for you to get ready. I mean - what a guy! Here's to many more years of marital bliss!!
B
Post a Comment