Sunday, August 26, 2012

Summer Highlights

Here are just a few things you might have missed this summer:
Lots of swimming at the pool


This guy getting cuter and cuter

And getting a few more chins
The best lemonade stand on the block.  And on the way back from a hospital transfer near our house, a handsome firefighter stopped by and bought some!  He said it was the best lemonade he'd ever had!  Lily kept saying, "Daddy saw our signs and came to get some lemonade!"

Splash park and stream




The biggest playdate you ever saw.  We counted 14 kids at my house.  
I might have missed a few!
Best baby

Sewing and a tea party


My Boy



He found his fist!  I woke him up taking this picture so I had to post it so it wouldn't be in vain!



I had purple hair...
And just look at those cheeks!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Cute pictures of your cute family!!!

Matt and Shannon said...

Yay an update! Looks like fun! And I'm impressed you stayed so busy with a newborn. I think I hibernated for all of May/June. :)