18 months that is. Guess who went to Nursery for the first time today? This little girl (the littlelittle one). Lily was extra excited for her and promised to walk her to Nursery before she went to Primary. I love that you can see Rosy's molars when she smiles big! I went and peeked in the window just in time to see Rosy squeezing herself onto the Sit n Spin and I almost went in and grabbed her so I could play with her too. I refrained and got myself to Sunday School sans cheerios and sippy cups. That is where bitter meets sweet my friends.
2 comments:
I'm so glad Rosy likes nursery more than Evan does! Oh well! I love their little pink and brown outfits! So cute! I think you were destined to have little girls!
Your girls are seriously the cutest ever! I hope that if we're blessed with little girls someday that they are even half as cute as yours. I also forgot to tell you that in nursery on Sunday, we were singing I am a Child of God, and Rosy was SO intently watching and trying to mouth the words. It was pretty adorable. You have a great family :)
Post a Comment