I got to celebrate my birthday for 2 days this year (just like a movie star or something!) Erick surprised me with tickets to the So You Think You Can Dance tour show in Sacramento! They just happened to be coming the night before my bday so we got to spend the afternoon together and then had dinner at Joe's Crab Shack .
Joes- our newest obession
(Btw our waiter thought my feathers were fabulous but the guy that sat behind us at the show asked if I could take my head dress off.
We moved to a better seat and I kept my feathers on thank you very much.
Then we went to the show. It was soooo great! They had all my favorite dancers (Kent and Lauren if you speak SYTYCD) and all my favorite dances. I hope this is a new bday tradition...
Then we went to the show. It was soooo great! They had all my favorite dancers (Kent and Lauren if you speak SYTYCD) and all my favorite dances. I hope this is a new bday tradition...
Then the next day on my actual day we went to Apple Hill with Erick's parents and ate our weight in caramellos and caramel apples (ok so maybe Rosy's weight!).
Then Erick's parents took us out to dinner.
I think this bday was a success!
No comments:
Post a Comment