I think she likes it! She even figured out how to drink some water from a little straw cup. This is from a few weeks ago and she is now eating just about every fruit and veggie color in the rainbow!
Look at those blue eyes - how could you have such blue-eyed babies and me such brown-eyed babies, what happened to a little green? I guess we'll just have to let our personalities be dominant and not so much our genes.
3 comments:
She's so darn cute, I just want to kiss her.
Look at those blue eyes - how could you have such blue-eyed babies and me such brown-eyed babies, what happened to a little green? I guess we'll just have to let our personalities be dominant and not so much our genes.
Oh she's growing up! What a doll!! She is absolutely beautiful. I'm loving Lily's personality in all these photos- she is so so cute.
Post a Comment