Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween!

Get ready for a lot of pictures because we had a way fun Halloween!

Lily loved the pumpkins and the leaves!






Hiking up the socks

She loves to play with the house key...

Stuck house key in week old pumpkin

(Read her lips)
Uh OH!

I know it's in there somewhere

Me: Don't you worry Lil, Daddy will get it!

How dare you bring me inside Mom! Didn't you know "Ghouls just wanna have fun!"

Proud ladydad

Two Little Ladybugs
This is our new little neighbor Tia-isn't she cute?!

Halloween Storytime at the Library

Parade of costumes

(Erick is dressed up like a Daddy)







Because the ladybug costume just wasn't dressed up enough!

Bounce house at the Christian Family Church Halloween Carnival we crashed!


Giant bounce slide

Whew! One worn out little bug!

4 comments:

Jessica said...

The library storytime looks fun! I need to go check that out some time.

Davis Family said...

I'm very impressed with your pumpkins!! I love Lily's little halloween outfit and her costume!! So cute. Oh by the way......
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Serena said...

Oh my gosh...How Cute!!! I can't wait to see you guys this week!

Anonymous said...

I love the striped tights! And the costume was soo cute!