Here it is! Our very own house! It is a 3 bed, 2 bath on 1/3 of an acre complete with lemon, fig, and plum trees in the back. It was flipped right before we bought it and we got to choose the hard wood floor and the appliances. Erick did all the painting, crown molding and chair rail. As you can see the front bathroom isn't quite done but I did make the shower curtain. I even dyed the fabric to get the right green! I'll post more pictures after we get our room and Lily's painted. The back yard is huge and a work in progress. Expect picture updates along the way.





6 comments:
I love the house! I can't wait to see it in person! We miss seeing you guys at church.
It looks great you guys. I cannot wait to see it in real life. Hopefully we can arrange a time to see it over Thanksgiving.
Your house is so cute. I cant wait to see it. I am so excited to live close so we can hang out more often.
Yes, let's stop in definitely during Thanksgiving. How did you do that flower on the fridge? Super cute!
Nice house. Now you can do what ever you want to it with out worrying!
Post a Comment