Here is Lily in the last of her holiday bibs! Cheese!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Meg--Your shorter hair is SO cute. There aren't very many pictures of you on this blog, so I wasn't sure what your hair was looking like these days. I love it! I finally got mine cut again yesterday, after like 6 months. I am so lazy about it. Just the same layered, texturized cut I always get, but it feels good to get some bulk out of it.
1 comment:
Meg--Your shorter hair is SO cute. There aren't very many pictures of you on this blog, so I wasn't sure what your hair was looking like these days. I love it! I finally got mine cut again yesterday, after like 6 months. I am so lazy about it. Just the same layered, texturized cut I always get, but it feels good to get some bulk out of it.
Post a Comment