Friday, December 21, 2007

A New Do

Before
After

A few months ago I chopped my hair! I felt like since I had a brand new baby and a brand new life (pretty much!), I needed a brand new do too.... I never was very good at change!

8 comments:

Davis Family said...

YIPEE!!!! Way to go Meg!! I love that you updated your blog!!! Thanks for sharing your pics- love ya and can't wait to see you next week!

Leslie Pond said...

It's so good to see pics of your cute little family. I loved the pictures of Lily on the Christmas card that you sent us. Thanks so much and I hope that you had a wonderful Christmas!

Sven & Trin said...

Megan! It's Trinity Hoppins (well, Anderson). I'm so excited to have found you! How are you? Congratulations on your beautiful family. I love your short hair, you look wonderful. I would love to hear from you if you get a minute to catch up. Take care Megan.

Cliff and Courtney's Family said...

Hey Megan...we received your Christmas card and so I thought that since everyone has a blog that I would try and find yours...and well the rest is history. I am so happy for you guys and your bundle of joy...I loved hearing about what you guys are up to...you can check out our blog if you want...luffamily.blogspot.com

Fullmer said...

Cute blog you guys, I love it! You have the cutest little Lilly, i want to meet her! Whenever you guys are in town lets meet up or something. Glad things are doing good, lets keep in touch!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that I get to see your cute family! I love having you in my life!

Clarissa Meegan said...

Hey! So glad to catch up with you again on your blog! Love it!

The Comin Family said...

Megan! I found your blog through the Bakers' blog and I just wanted to say thanks so much for the Christmas card! My mom sent it my way and I loved seeing little Lily! She is so stinkin cute! We were going to send a Christmas card, but didn't have the right address. Well, I'm so glad I found you're blog and if it's alright, I'm going to put it up on my blog. If you want to check ours out, here it is cominfam.blogspot.com I'm so glad to see catch up!